Saturday, April 5, 2008

Whatever, Whenever, Wherever

It is odd for a man of my age to sit around idly on a Saturday evening typing random thoughts on his firm-provided laptop, when random chicks are walking by in front of him, all so prettily dressed, all set to party! I shall blame it on the curse. The curse which was only supposed to be a random joke in my friend circle in college, seems now to be the truest prophecy! And sadly it has come true for me, more times than I should have preferred...

What else is a stranger in a strange land supposed to be doing on a Saturday evening when the only reason why he is in this strange land is to work his ass off for the firm which pays him his meager salary and provides him with this laptop. It is surprisingly odd how what you wish for turns out to be not the most desirable situation you would want to end up in. I guess I will only have to outlive the prophecy. What if I was this Asterix reading, Futurama watching, Algorithms discussing, Puzzle solving, socially incapable moron in college? Change is undeniably the most important aspect of life and the evening is still very young!

To you, Mount Royal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned it yourself in the last post, boi. Once you get what you've wanted, what next? Stagnancy is always boring.Even if it still is day 1.

You perhaps mean it in another context, but it is still all the same.